Our wide selection of beneficial supplements provide clients with additional support for their healthy lifestyles
Supplements are a popular way to support health and wellbeing, offering a convenient and effective way to boost nutrient intake and address specific health concerns. You can speak with one of our experts in person to see which of our available supplements would be most beneficial to your body’s needs.
What Are Supplements?
From vitamins and minerals to herbal extracts and amino acids, supplements come in a wide variety of forms and can be customized to meet individual needs. While it’s always important to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle, supplements can offer additional support for those looking to optimize their health and wellbeing. In this way, supplements can be a valuable tool in achieving overall wellness and vitality.
Stress is a natural part of life, but when it becomes chronic, it can take a toll on our mental and physical health. While there are many strategies for managing stress, including exercise, meditation, and therapy, supplements can also play a valuable role in promoting relaxation and reducing anxiety.
- Feel Relaxed: Ashwagandha has been shown to reduce blood cortisol levels which can lead to a reduction of stress.
- Feel Rested: If struggling to fall asleep and stay asleep is causing you to have built up stress, then taking a supplement to help you sleep may help to reduce your stress.
Are you feeling sluggish and lacking the energy you need to power through your day? If so, you’re not alone. Many people struggle with low energy levels, which can be caused by a variety of factors such as poor sleep, stress, and a lack of exercise. Fortunately, there are supplements available that can help support your energy levels and give you the boost you need to tackle your to-do list.
- Feel Energized: B12 plays a vital role in energy production in the body. By supplementing your body with B12 you can help your body to efficiently break down food into usable energy. B12 has also been shown to bind with neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. When your body is low on B12 it often is accompanied by low levels of these neurotransmitters too!
- Feel Rested: If struggling to fall asleep and stay asleep is leading to low energy, then taking a supplement to help you sleep may help to increase natural energy levels.
Getting enough quality sleep is essential for overall health and wellbeing. However, many people struggle with sleep issues, such as insomnia or restless sleep. Here are some of our supplements that may help to improve sleep:
- Feel Rested: Find yourself tossing and turning at night struggling to fall asleep? Our Sleep Better Ultra may just be the perfect fit for you!
- Feel Relaxed: Do you wake up in the middle of the night and are then wide awake and unable to go back to sleep? Ashwagandha works to lower natural cortisol levels and keep you asleep through the night.
Maintaining a healthy weight is important for overall health and wellbeing. Supplements that may help with weight loss include:
- Feel Stronger: Perfect for any athlete looking to give their muscles the building blocks needed to repair themselves after a workout.
- Feel Hydrated: Give your body a boost of electrolytes to fight off dehydration and promote healthy digestion. Keeping your body hydrated is also an excellent way to promote weight loss!
Ensuring your body is properly processing the vitamins and nutrients you are giving it through your diet is very important to maintaining proper health. We have products which may be able to help you regulate your gut health.
- Feel Hydrated: Give your body a boost of electrolytes to fight off dehydration and promote healthy digestion.
Chronic pain can have a significant impact on quality of life. Using natural supplements to reduce inflammation and pain can reduce a person’s reliance on pain management medication and improve quality of life.
- Feel Relief: Curcumin is a compound found in turmeric, a spice commonly used in Indian cuisine. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties and may help to reduce pain associated with conditions like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Feel Neuropathic Relief: Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) has been studied extensively for its role in the significant reduction of neuropathic pain, especially diabetic neuropathy. ALA is produced in the body when vitamin C is plentiful but is often not present at adequate levels when inflammation is active. In addition to quelching pain and inflammation, ALA is also instrumental in slowing glucose metabolism contributing to weight loss, and toxin clearing.
A strong immune system is important for fighting off illness and disease. Here are some supplements that may help to support immunity:
- Feel Mobile: Proprietary blend of plant nutrients blocks inflammatory chemicals that promote pain and a variety of other diseases. Those suffering with musculoskeletal or joint pain, systemic inflammatory conditions and autoimmune disorders. Rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis, migraines and headaches, lupus, fibromyalgia, obesity, heart disease, allergies, or lowered insulin sensitivity will benefit from our Active Mobility supplement.
Have questions about our Supplements? We’d love to hear from you!
Our experts have years of experience in providing these safe & effective supplements to our clients. If you have any additional questions, concerns, or hesitations, please reach out to us today!
"*" indicates required fields